Friday 20 February 2015

Dan & Phil Shop Advent Calender 2014

Hi everyone, this post is way overdue but oh well. So my advent calender for 2014 was the Dan and Phil advent calender and it was honestly amazing! 
Now I can't speak from experience as it is my first ever chocolate advent calender (at 16 I know..) but the chocolate was amazing! Obviously it wasn't like Cadbury or anything but I have heard some pretty horrible things about how advent chocolate tasted so I was a bit nervous to try it but I can believe now that Dan and Phil literally did spend a whole day tasting advent chocolate to choose the best one.
The calender was about £8-10 pounds including package and postage which seems like a lot but as I plan on keeping it for the hilarious pictures (I have included them below) it didn't seem like such a bad price.
Anyway, here are pictures I took of the advent calender (btw sorry that the pictures are of bad quality the doors are quite small and I took them on my i-phone so it couldn't focus properly):























If you want to check out their shop they sell some awesome things so click the link here to check it  out.
I'm really excited for this years advent calender!
Let me know if you bought it as well or other things you have from the shop and what you think about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment