Sunday 12 July 2015

What I got for my birthday 2015 (17th)

Hello everyone, last week it was my 17th birthday so I have decided to do a 'What I got for my birthday' post as I always like to read/watch them myself so I figured why not? Anyway.. I have put the presents into 4 categories: beauty, technology, stationary, and other. 
Btw, everything I got will be listed at the bottom with hyperlinks if you want to get them yourself. Your welcome in advance :)

Beauty


 The first thing I opened was this: Real Techniques Travel Essential Kit which consists of (left to right) an essential foundation brush, a domed shadow brush, and a multi-task brush. I really like this as it is all the basics you need to put make-up on and I have lots of other brushes but not the basic essentials which seems a bit weird to me so I'm glad I got this!

This is an Avon massager which is really soft on the skin. I My skin is noticeably softer after using this.

These are various foot care products from Avon: (left to right) foot work cooling lotion pineapple sorbet, foot works foot scrub, foot works cooling lotion pineapple sorbet, foot works cooling spray pineapple sorbet. These smell amazing and are great for the summer. My feet feel and look so much nicer since receiving these products!

I got some money from my gran to spend on Zoella beauty things and I chose to get the two fragranced body mists: let's spritz from her new range, and blissful mistful from her original range. Once I get more of each range I am going to do a blog post on these products but I will say this now; they are AMAZING!

The last 'beauty' present I received was these Soap and Glory: (left to right) pulp friction body scrub, foam-call body wash, thank inside the box gift.I love Soap and Glory so this present was heaven to me!

Technology

A laptop bag is essential for university, and just for carrying your laptop round in general really. This one is a laptop rucksack which has loads of different compartments which I love as well as retractable rucksack straps so there is the option to carry it round like a briefcase which I really like.

I got the Sims 4 main game for christmas and I am obsessed so I asked if someone could get me the Get to Work expansion pack and I have played it so much since getting it, it's amazing! My man-sim is a photographer and my girl-sim is a detective! It is so much fun, if you like the sims I really recommend this! It is so worth the money :)


I have a few favourite comedians, two of which is Jack Whitehall and Miranda Hart so I was ecstatic when I received these for my birthday! They are both so funny and would really recommend them both! (Although the Jack Whitehall one is definitely not for under 15s! No exceptions! Seriously.. trust me on this one, you do not want a 10 year old watching this).

Stationary

My friend gave me a £10 W H Smiths gift card because she knows how much I love stationary. Which is very true. I don't think it will take long to spend this ;)

My other friend bought me 2 note pads and some ballpoint pens which I like making revision cards using and important/key points in my notes during class. These will also be well used. Also, I like that they are click-y ones and not pens with lids and I tend to chew the lids which I definitely regret afterwards.

Other

Now don't think that these others aren't important as these are some of my favs that I got (although I love it all).

The first 'other' is money (of which I did not take a picture) which I have put straight in the bank (after pre-ordering several youtube books, shh...) to go towards driving lessons and uni stuff and things like that.

This is a monster plush that my friend got me because apparently she "saw it and thought of me" which I think is a bit strange but there you go.

This is definitely one of my favourite presents: it's a Harry Potter crate that my parents got from the nearest shopping centre. I am going to take this to uni and put skin-care stuff in it on my desk which I am very excited for. There is currently no room for it in my room so I think it is going up in the loft but I look forward to using it at uni!

Another thing for uni (a recurring theme it seems). It's called Nosh for Students: A Fun Student Cookbook. I am terrible at coming up with ideas of what to cook (and actually how to cook it...) so this is perfect!

There you go, that is everything I got for my birthday, I hope you liked it and are interested in some of the things I got.


List of what I got and where to get it:
Avon massager - in Avon catalogue
Avon foot works items - in Avon catalogue

*Disclaimer - these opinions are all my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment